Plan Website: Rhode Island State Employees' Health Plan
This plan is self-funded.
This plan has a partial exclusion.
Must be 18 years or older [surgery] (p. 48-50) "Cosmetic Procedures, including the following:
- Breast enlargement, including augmentation mammoplasty and breast implants.
- Body contouring, such as lipoplasty.
- Brow lift.
- Calf implants.
- Cheek, chin, and nose implants.
- Injection of fillers or neurotoxins.
- Face lift, forehead lift, or neck tightening.
- Facial bone remodeling for facial feminizations.
- Hair removal.
- Hair transplantation.
- Lip augmentation.
- Lip reduction.
- Pectoral implants for chest masculinization.
- Skin resurfacing.
- Thyroid cartilage reduction; reduction thyroid chondroplasty; trachea shave (removal or reduction of the Adam's Apple).
- Voice modification surgery.
- Voice lessons and voice therapy." (p. 94)